Together Everyone Achieves More!
At Diane Remer & Associates our mission is to provide exceptional customer service, while having fun! We work together to ensure that all members of the team have the tools and support they need to succeed. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals! We believe in working smarter, not harder and having the Diane Remer team standing behind you will be the smartest choice you can make!
We are always looking for bright and motivated people! Whether you are a new agent who wants to grow your business and income or an established agent who wants to gain a better work life balance.
Do you have the following qualities? This might be the perfect place for you!
- Positive Attitude
- Love for serving their clients and team
- Drive to be the best
- Enjoys seeing others succeed
Current Opportunities with our Team
Licensed-(ISA) Inside Sales Agent
Please email or call to set up a private appointment. Make a change today!
firstname.lastname@example.org or (734)437-3000
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Diane Remer & Associates
Time and time again agents leave a successful team in order to "do their own thing", but in most of those cases the agent ends up netting less money! Plus, they end up sacrificing more time that can be spent with family and friends!
Here at Diane Remer & Associates there is a team in place to help support you in anyway you need. Client care, lead capture, marketing and administrative paid services are just a few ways we can improve your business. Best of all...you will actually get your time back, which is the ultimate "net"!
Here are our top 10 reasons why we think you should join our team!
1. Reputation and strength of a successful team, in a fun work environment!
2. Structure, systems, accountability and training from a top experienced agent and mentor!
3. Reduced company contract and aggressive team structure, proven to keep more money in your pocket!
4. 7 days a week support from a team of specialists.
5. Administrative and marketing services provided to you at no additional cost.
6. Leads and marketing materials provided.
7. CRM and lead routing systems.
8. Mike Ferry coaching and other training programs/paid conferences.
9. Flexible schedule with the option of working at our convenient off site location or at our downtown Plymouth location.
10. Paid client events and mailings pulled from a huge database of repeat and referral business.